SPILL CONTAINMENT CABINETS
Controlling unwanted spills is easier than ever with Single Wall Spill Containment Cabinets. Keep all of your spill control supplies ready and in one organized location.
EPA regulations help ensure that facilities take steps to prevent oil spills, chemical accidents, and other emergencies, as well as implement planning and response requirements. EPA's emergency management activities and regulations help protect the environment and human health from releases or discharges of oil, chemicals, or other hazardous substances.
Choose from three popular sizes. Our larger full size cabinets are stationary and our smaller mobile model allows you to respond to cleanups by simply wheeling your supplies to the spill area. The wall-mounted cabinet keeps all your spill control supplies available without taking up floor space.
- All-welded 18 gauge extra strength construction.
- Mobile cabinet features four 4” casters (2 locking, 2 swivel).
- Flush mounted handle provides easy and fast fingertip operation.
- Cabinets have 3-point button lock self-latching doors for extra safety.
- Custom interiors are available to fit your specific needs.